As a sales and coaching consultant for more than 24 years, Rolene is in a very good position to assist you in enabling your sales teams to optimise the use of your organisation’s current sales methodologies. Her expertise in designing and delivering bespoke sales transformation workshops across both marketing efforts through to sales behaviours has benefitted many organisations to date.
- Enabling Sales Leaders to manage sales opportunities effectively so sales cycles are shortened.
- Empowering Sales Leaders so they can coach their sales teams towards achieving better results
- Guiding sales teams on how to best plan and prepare for sales conversations in a complex B2B context ensuring their sales opportunities progress.
- Coaching non-sales people in sales-fundamentals so your sales organisation can better leverage existing business as well as cross-sell other capabilities your business currently offers your clients.
- Helping marketing and sales teams to create sales conversations that differentiate your products & services; and to deliver these messages consistently and in memorable ways so the purchasing decision is made in your favour.
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Bachelor of Arts: Industrial Psychology and Business Sociology (South Africa)
- Cert IV: Training and Education
- Miller Heiman: Strategic Selling; Conceptual Selling; Executive Impact
- Corporate Visions Inc: Power Messaging
- DiSC: Everything Sales.
- Member of:
- Australian Institute of Management since 1989
- Australian Institute of Training and Development since 1990
- Institute of Learning Professionals
- Transfield Services Ltd
- Samsung (Sydney)
- Veda Advantage
- NAB Business Banking
- IBM (Software & Global Process Services)
- Property Council Australia